Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Game | Motorcycle, Racing Game Download
It takes guts to speed along the highway let alone driving through the heavy traffic. In Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic, you are a daredevil who seeks no other accomplishment but one: to cross through the country by riding through near misses and incoming traffic.
If you’re a fan of Racing Games or racing games unblocked such as Fastlane: Road to Revenge or Need for Speed and want to do the same reckless driving in a first-person motorcycle perspective, then Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic is great for you!
Speed through cars, avoid crashing and compete with other riders who have the same mindset as yours!
With over a dozen bikes to collect, upgrades to invest in and numerous stages to defeat, this game will put your pedal to the metal.
Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Game Features:
Perform Near-Death Stunts
In Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic, you don’t just race. You race with style! The game is all about performing death-defying stunts from riding on the opposite lanes, doing near misses on other vehicles and doing a wheelie in between traffic.
Plenty of Bikes to Collect
Motorbikes are bountiful in Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic. Whatever style you prefer, they have it.
- Show-off your class with a sports bike
- Ride through bumpy roads with a dirt bike
- Intimidate the streets with a big bike
- Or go nostalgic with classic bikes.
It’s You Versus Them
Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic heavily features multiplayer. This can go from time trials, head-to-head racing or tournaments.
- Time trials include you versus a ghost driver based on your matched opponent. Beat the clock in the map as fast as you can and you might end up being featured in the world leaderboard.
- Try the classic competitive race where you versus 3 other riders compete through the dangerous highway full of obstacles and congested traffic.
- Participate in tournaments to see who really is the best road rider.
A Series of Stages Throughout the Country
- Ride through all kinds of areas where danger lurks on the roads.
- Speed along the asphalt in the sunny suburbs
- Trek through the dangerous highways along the mountains
- Fight through rush hour in a heavily-congested metropolitan area
- Bite the dust in the rocky deserts
- Take care of yourself as you ride along the snowy Alps.
With the game locked at 60 fps and ran with the latest Unity technology, experience nothing but beautiful graphics in HD-quality. Easy controls let you ride through the streets with no hassle. Choose from a variety of controls from the classic left and right buttons, tilt controls or the more advanced gas and brake controls.
Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic Tips and Tricks:
Always ride along the traffic and on opposite lanes
Sure, you can always just ride the way you want to and play safe…IF you’re a wussy. The game encourages you to drive in cutting-edge ways and cheating death as you continue to progress. If you want to earn more points, you absolutely must ride near other cars. Just don’t hit them obviously.
Riding through the road in near misses doubles your points and multiplies as you pass through more cars consecutively. And yes, if you want more kudos, you have to ride on the opposite side of the road. The game wants you to be a maniac and if you want those points, you have to ride where the cars are against you.
Do wheelies ONLY IF there is little traffic
Contrary to what we said about riding along the traffic, don’t be stupid when you’re doing a wheelie along with it. Only do a wheelie if you see little to no traffic at all. Why? Because if you do, you have little control over the motion and your speed is going to increase. The last thing you want is to do something ridiculous like doing a wheelie towards heavy traffic. Trust us. You’ll just end up flying off the bike.
Get ready to play!
Follow these easy steps to complete
your Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic installation.
Click the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
Click "Yes" on the system dialog window to start of your game installation.
Once download is completed, the game will start automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Run the game installer